Each event focuses on a specific topic of current interest, pertaining either to a specific aspect of magnetic resonance methodology or to a specific area of application for magnetic resonance techniques. Three or four people with relevant research activities give short talks, and there is ample time for discussion among speakers and with on-line audience members.
Past event topics included:
- Paramagnetic Dopants for Dynamic Nuclear Polarization
- High-Speed Magic-Angle Spinning
- Biomolecular Liquid-Liquid Phase Separation
- Richard R. Ernst Memorial Session at ISMAR-APNMR Osaka
- Magnetic Resonance of Batteries and Electrochemical Devices
- New Voices in Magnetic Resonance
Video recordings are available here.
If you have ideas for future Conversation topics, please contact Rob Tycko (ISMAR Past-President).