Are you a driven and ambitious researcher seeking an exciting opportunity to make significant contributions to the field of Magnetic Resonance and/or Quantum research?
NYU Abu Dhabi is actively searching for talented undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate researchers to join our exciting projects in the fields of solid-state NMR, Dynamic Nuclear Polarization under MAS, Electron Spin Hyperpolarization, Pulsed EPR, and Quantum Sensing. If you have a passion for delving into details, this is the place for you!
- Highly competitive salaries, with the potential to earn up to $95,000 USD, based on qualifications and experience.
- Health insurance, attractive housing options, and educational allowances for children, ensuring a comfortable and enriching experience for you and your family.
How to Apply:
To be considered for these positions, please submit the following documents:
- A cover letter expressing your interest in the chosen project and your vision for contributing to it.
- A detailed curriculum vitae showcasing your academic and professional achievements.
- A concise one-page summary of your research accomplishments and interests, highlighting your potential contributions to our projects.
Why Choose NYU AD?
NYU Abu Dhabi is a degree-granting research university with a fully integrated liberal arts and science undergraduate program in the Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, and Engineering. NYU Abu Dhabi, NYU New York, and NYU Shanghai form the backbone of NYU’s global network university, an interconnected network of portal campuses and academic centers across six continents that enable seamless international mobility of students and faculty in their pursuit of academic and scholarly activity. This global university represents a transformative shift in higher education, one in which the intellectual and creative endeavors of academia are shaped and examined through an international and multicultural perspective. As a major intellectual hub at the crossroads of the Arab world, NYUAD serves as a center for scholarly thought, advanced research, knowledge creation, and sharing, through its academic, research, and creative activities.
For inquiries, contact: email@example.com (Asif Equbal)