Dear NMR community,
Numares Health is currently seeking a suitable candidate for a permanent position as a Data Analyst & Algorithm Developer.
If you want to be a member of the Spectral Metabolite Analysis Department, you participate in the development of in vitro diagnostic tests (IVD). These IVD tests require robust, reproducible and cost-effective substance quantifications. You will design and implement data infrastructure and work with and develop algorithms to analyze NMR spectra for human body fluids and to perform substance quantifications in a fully automized platform environment.
Numares offers you
- a permanent fulltime position with start at the next possible date at a future-oriented employer
- exciting challenges associated with the participation in the product development and steady expansion of our test portfolio (e.g. cardiovascular diseases, oncology and nephrology)
- work within a dedicated and interdisciplinary team and vivid interaction with other departments in diverse projects
- short decision-making processes
- 30 days annual leave
- flexible working-time model and mobile work, company pension plan, Job-Ticket, free beverages and fruit, team and company events
- work in Regensburg, one of Germany’s most beautiful historic cities