Postdoctoral Scientist Position (m/f/d) in NMR-Spectroscopy in Photocatalysis Within the framework of the Collaborative Research Centre "Assembly Controlled Chemical Photocatalysis"
- Work on the frontier of NMR spectroscopy in photocatalysis in an excellent interdisciplinary team of researchers.
- The contract time period for a postdoc project within the CRC is at minimum one year.
- German pay scale TV-L E13 (100%, about 50.000 € a year before taxes).
- Attending conferences
- The welcome center of the international office helps international graduate students and visiting scientists in finding a suitable accommodation and all administrative issues.
- PhD and master in Chemistry, Physics or a related engineering field with excellent results from an accredited university
- Special expertise in high resolution NMR spectroscopy; experience with paramagnetic NMR spectroscopy and chemical exchange processes preferred (applicants are welcome from Bio- and small molecule NMR, both organic and inorganic)
- Ideally experience with computational chemistry
- The existence of high-ranking publications best with first authorships during the PhD
- a letter of motivation (200-500 words)
- CV including academic achievements, publications and grades
- A short summary of the PhD thesis (max. 250 words)
- Documents and certificates like BSc, MSc, PhD certificate etc.
- E-mail, phone number and address of a reference contact We especially invite excellent academics from abroad.
The selection procedure of this CRC position starts on the 22.11.2022 and ends if a suitable candidate is found. Please send your application as soon as possible.